Saturday, April 20, 2013
- 6g white Nest
- 1 Crystal Pear
- 10 pcs Fructus lycii
- 4g Rock sugar
- 180g water.
1. Soak the bird's nest for 45 minutes until it becomes loose.
2. Cleanse and get rid of any foreign matter, strain dry.
3. Soak the Fructus Lycii to soften them.
4. Cut off the top of the Crystal Pear and remove the core.
5. Boil the rock sugar in the water until the rock sugar dissolves completely.
6. Add in the Fructus Lycii before covering with the top of the pear which has been removed.
7. Add in the bird's nest.
8. Stew it for 15 minutes.
Saturday, April 6, 2013
- 20g Blood bird's nest
- 100g rice
- 500g milk, sugar and salt.
1. Remove any foreign matter in the rice before washing.
2. Place the pot over the fire and add in the rice and water.
3. Cook over strong fire but switch to slow cooking mode after about 30 minutes.
4. When the rice begins to expand, pour in the milk and stir.
5. Add in the pre-stewed red bird's nest (red bird’s nest should be soaked for 3 hours and stewed for 2 hours).
6. Continue cooking over slow fire for 20-30 minutes until the rice boils.