Saturday, January 19, 2013
- 50g bird's nest
- 1 coconut
- 100g egg white
- 100g fresh milk
- 20 coconut milk
- 30g sugar
- 15g vinegar.
1. Blend the egg white, fresh milk and sugar in a bowl.
2. Pour the blend into the coconut and seal it with polyethylene paper.
3. Steam it for 15 minutes before removing it.
4. Add the coconut milk into the coconut together with the bird's nest and steam it for 30 minutes.
5. Place the coconut on its base and it is ready for serving.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
- 15 g swiftlet's nest
- 2 dried black mushrooms
- Suitable amounts of egg yolk shreds
- Suitable amounts of ham shreds
- Few pieces edamame
1. Wash swiftlet's nest.
2. Soak until tender, then tear and wash it.
3. Drain the water.
4. Put it into a large bowl.
5. Soak mushrooms until tender.
6. Wash it and cut it into shreds.
7. Arrange mushroom shreds, ham shreds, and egg shreds on top of the swiftlet's nest.
8. Stewed the bowl with boiling water for 40 minutes.