Saturday, March 2, 2013
Bird's nest with Scallop, Lotus Root and Sweet Peas
- 10g bird's nest
- 2 garlic (minced)
- 3 sections of lotus root
- 100g sweet peas
- 4 pieces scallop (dried)
- salt and suitable amount of oil
1. Soak the bird's nest for 45 minutes, and remove any foreign matter and cleanse it.
2. Fry the minced garlic in oil till it turns golden brown.
3. Add in the cut lotus roots and fry it.
4. Add in the sweet peas, suitable amount of salt and tapioca powder and stew it for 3 minutes.
5. Add in the cleansed scallops which has been soaked together with suitable amount of water into pot and fry.
6. Add in the bird's nest and stew it for another 3 minutes.